First, please verify that the code is enter exactly as it appear. The code is case sensitive. Also, verify that the "0" and "O" or "I" and "l" are entered as the right letter or number. For iBooks, it is not uncommon that the code did redeem, but failed to complete the download process. If you are redeeming an iBook please see the Apple FAQ's for more specific support. If you still have trouble please submit a support ticket on shelfit.com, and one of our agents will get this resolved for you.
Articles in this section
- Helpful videos for Shelfit
- The Shelfit Reader Apps
- I can't open my EdTech ebook on the iPad.
- How do I transfer an ebook from my account to my child's account?
- As a Teacher, how do I complete an order for my students?
- What is an "external ebook"?
- What is EdTech software?
- How do I clear my Cache?
- I forgot my login credentials to Shelfit.com
- General access information to WebAssign.