EdTech is a service company that provide management and support services for 3rd party digital products. The "DIM" fee is for the digital implementation and management for the services provided to your school for the management of your digital program. This fee may vary per book depending up the scale of implementation provided. It also includes on going end user support for all 3rd party products purchased. It also includes all taxes and licensing fees needed to use the various applications. You have to pay this fee in addition to the cost of the book, since EdTech is providing a service that is not included with the product purchased.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the ISBN for my books?
- What are the acceptable forms of payment?
- I have multiple students, do I need to create separate accounts for each one?
- How do I change the school that my account is associated with?
- How long do refunds take to process?
- What is the digital license fee or "DIM fee" and why do I have to pay it when I already bought the book?
- The school says I need a book, but it is not on the website.
- I don’t see a book listed for my course that I am enrolled in?
- Can I select all the books I need and log off and pay for them later?
- Do I need to create an account with EdTech Software to order books?