Simply click on "My Shelf" on the left menu panel. Click on the picture of the book and the instructions to access your ebooks will be there as well. Also, when you buy your ebooks, you will receive an email to the email address you used to place the order with instruction on how to access your ebooks. Depending upon the type of ebook, you may have to access a 3rd party site to gain access to the platform environment. Please see the specific platform FAQ related to the ebook you are trying to access.
Articles in this section
- Helpful videos for Shelfit
- The Shelfit Reader Apps
- I can't open my EdTech ebook on the iPad.
- How do I transfer an ebook from my account to my child's account?
- As a Teacher, how do I complete an order for my students?
- What is an "external ebook"?
- What is EdTech software?
- How do I clear my Cache?
- I forgot my login credentials to Shelfit.com
- General access information to WebAssign.