The reason your ibook stopped downloading is because there was an interruption in your wifi signal. Try downloading the book again by clicking on the purchased tab in the iBooks app and clicking on the cloud icon next to the book. Alternatively you can download the book to iTunes on your computer and sync iBooks with your computer. Please contact their support team at 1-800-275-2273.
Articles in this section
- All I see is a spinning wheel when I try and download my iBook.
- I forgot my Apple ID or Password.
- How do I access my EdTech ebooks on my iPad?
- Can ibooks be viewed on multiple devices? Or do I need to buy a separate copy for the iPad and the home computer?
- My ibook stopped downloading half way through, what do I do now?
- How do I re-download ibooks to my new ipad?
- Can I view ibooks on my computer?
- The ebook is not downloading or my iBook file is corrupted.
- Why are my iBooks no longer available or removed from my iBooks App?
- Why can't I get help on Apple Products?