Yes, iBooks can be viewed on multiple devices, if and only if they’re logged into the same account. For example, an iBook can be viewed on any apple device provided the devices are both linked with the same Apple ID. If you have multiple student’s with separate ID’s, they will both need individual access codes. iBooks will not work at all on your PC or Android device. Please contact their support team at 1-800-275-2273.
Articles in this section
- All I see is a spinning wheel when I try and download my iBook.
- I forgot my Apple ID or Password.
- How do I access my EdTech ebooks on my iPad?
- Can ibooks be viewed on multiple devices? Or do I need to buy a separate copy for the iPad and the home computer?
- My ibook stopped downloading half way through, what do I do now?
- How do I re-download ibooks to my new ipad?
- Can I view ibooks on my computer?
- The ebook is not downloading or my iBook file is corrupted.
- Why are my iBooks no longer available or removed from my iBooks App?
- Why can't I get help on Apple Products?