If you are receiving a pop up blocked error when trying to view your ebook you must first enable pop ups for the publishers website. To do this in google chrome go to content settings under privacy, then scroll to the settings for pop ups and click on "Manage Exceptions", then enter the URL exceptions exactly as they are between the quotation marks.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to access the shelfit store, what websites do I need to allow?
- My ebook will not download or render on my iPad?
- Firefox: "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated." Pearson Error Message with Flash Content
- Receiving error code 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 106, 107, or 125 when attempting to enroll in a Pearson Higher Education course.
- Pearson Registration Error: Access Code Not Valid for the Website or Course
- MyLab & Mastering: Course Registration Instructions Won’t Load (HTTP 404: File not found)
- When trying to register my Pearson Access code, I get error Cannot Complete or "Your registration is being processed." Message
- Pearson login error says "Premium Content Area"
- Why am I having issues signing into Pearson?
- My eBook is displaying a pop up error