Student My Subscriptions
For some Holt McDougal Online students, My Subscriptions is the home page. Here, you can access your textbooks and perform other functions.
1. Welcome - Your account User Name displays under Welcome at the top of the pane. Make sure that your user name appears here and that another student is not logged in.
Note: If your User Name is not in the Welcome pane, click Log Out at the top right corner of the page, then log in with your account.
2. Register a Key Code - You can add another program or product by entering a Holt Key Code and clicking Submit. Your teacher will provide information if this is necessary.
3. Support and Other Information
– Technical Support Information - You can call the number listed during support hours.
– Click Web Support to open the customer care website
– Click Email Support to send an email to customer support
– Click Product Information to open the Holt McDougal Product website.
– Click WebChecker to run a browser compatibility check for application plug-ins.
4. My Subscriptions - Your learning content is displayed, including online textbooks. Links may include:
– Go to the Online Textbook - View the textbook and other resources related to the textbook. If your instructional program is modular, you will have links to each module.
– Online Essay Scoring - Open a website with tools for evaluating your writing and preparing for standardized tests.
– View Assignments - Click to view a list of online assignments. In some cases, you work directly with online tests or activities here. To start an assignment or test, click Begin Test/Assignment.
– View Progress Report - View your scores for tests and other assignments.