For some Holt McDougal Online students, the Dashboard is the home page that opens when you log in, where you can manage your resources, assignments, and progress reports.
➔ View the Student Dashboard tutorial by clicking the link below.
Note: For My Progress Reports and Assignments you can click the arrow to view more content in a separate window or tab. From any separate window, click Home to return to the Dashboard.
1. My Progress Reports - You can view your assignment scores for the last four weeks.
– The assignments are sorted from the most recent completion date.
– Click the arrow to see more details about the assignment.
2. My Resources - You can view the resources allocated to you.
– To view any resource, click its icon. The resource opens in a new window or tab.
– To view resources for another program, select the program from the drop-down list.
3. My Assignments - Your active assignments appear, sorted by due date.
– Click Start to begin an assignment.
– Click Resume to continue with an assignment that you have started,
– Click Details to view more information about the assignment.
– Click Notes to view the teacher's notes for the assignment.