My instructor is using Connect:
If your instructor is using Connect, you should have received registration instructions for your course. If your school is using a Learning Management System (LMS) such as Blackboard, D2L, Angel, and others, you may be required to register through your school's website. You may also receive a course-specific web address (URL) from your instructor. The web address will enable you to register for your instructor's course using a registration code. If you do not have a registration code, you'll also have the option to purchase access online with a credit card. Please contact your instructor if you do not have the course web address. If you are not sure how to register and you know your instructor is using Connect, please check with your instructor for instructions.
My instructor is not using Connect:
If your instructor is not using Connect, you may still access various Connect disciplines as self-study. Not all disciplines are available as self-study. Most disciplines require instructor use. Please visit http://connect.mheducation.com/selfstudy to learn more.
I have registered previously:
If you have already registered for Connect and are re-taking a class or registering for an additional class, you will still need to obtain your instructor's course-specific web address (URL) to register or register through your school's website. As long as you use the same username (e-mail) as the previous semester, you will not be required to create a new account. If the Connect access from your previous registration has not yet expired, you will not be asked to purchase access or enter a code. Instead, you will be asked if you want to register for that section.
Connect - Access Code and Registration Support - Continued
Help with Access Codes
- Access codes are title specific.
- Each access code can only be used once.
- If your access code is for a different version or edition of a title, the code will not work.
- Carefully enter your code paying close attention to similarities between 1 and I’s and zero and O’s.
- If you have a damaged or scratched-off code, call or chat with our support team. You'll need to provide a photo or scanned copy of the front and back of the access card showing the damaged or scratched-off code. We can provide a replacement code if your code has not been used.
- If you receive an error message when entering your code, call or chat with our support team.
- Click here if you did not receive a registration code with your textbook purchase.
When registering for Connect, navigate to the Connect section URL provided by your instructor. From there, you have 3 registration options:
- Use a Connect access code
- Purchase Connect Access
- Register for Temporary Access
Enter your 20-digit Connect access code and click REDEEM.
Option 2: Purchase Connect Online
Purchase access with either a credit card by clicking Purchase or Paypal account by clicking PayPal under the desired option.
Option 3: Temporary Access
Early in the semester, you may be able to register for 14-day free access by selecting the Access now option. Click here for more details related to 14-day free access.
If any of the following scenarios apply:
- You have a Connect license for a textbook that extends to another semester
- You need to change sections during the term
- You registered under the wrong section
- Any assignment grades from your previous section cannot be transferred to a new Connect course.
- Remember to purchase full access to Connect before the 14-day free access period ends in order to avoid interrupted access to your course.
- When purchasing full access, use the same email address you used to sign up for 14-day free access.