Yes, you can save everything in your cart for a future payment. On the other hand, if you are purchasing print books, when return to your cart, you may have to select a different condition if the selected quality is no longer available.
Articles in this section
- Colegio San Ignacio de Loyola - Store Delay (csi.shelfit.com)
- Can I get the ISBN for my books?
- What are the acceptable forms of payment?
- I have multiple students, do I need to create separate accounts for each one?
- How do I change the school that my account is associated with?
- How long do refunds take to process?
- What is the digital license fee or "DIM fee" and why do I have to pay it when I already bought the book?
- The school says I need a book, but it is not on the website.
- I don’t see a book listed for my course that I am enrolled in?
- Can I select all the books I need and log off and pay for them later?