eBooks with the access code of “Please see your instructor” typically require the instructor to set your student’s account as part of an online classroom. Your student’s instructor will have to add your student to their roster. If your instructor is unable to, please submit a support ticket on shelfit.com with your information as well as your instructor’s contact information. We may assist your instructor to properly set up your ebook.
Articles in this section
- Helpful videos for Shelfit
- The Shelfit Reader Apps
- I can't open my EdTech ebook on the iPad.
- How do I transfer an ebook from my account to my child's account?
- As a Teacher, how do I complete an order for my students?
- What is an "external ebook"?
- What is EdTech software?
- How do I clear my Cache?
- I forgot my login credentials to Shelfit.com
- General access information to WebAssign.