If your shelf is saying that you must wait until the first day to access your ebooks, it is to facilitate change requests to the ebooks from your school's administration. The delay is to ensure that all of your ebooks will be fully accessible and ready to download on the first day of class. If you would like to override this block, and YOU have paid for the book, please submit a request ticket on shelfit.com. If your school is paying for the content, this request must come from the school administrator.
Articles in this section
- Helpful videos for Shelfit
- The Shelfit Reader Apps
- I can't open my EdTech ebook on the iPad.
- How do I transfer an ebook from my account to my child's account?
- As a Teacher, how do I complete an order for my students?
- What is an "external ebook"?
- What is EdTech software?
- How do I clear my Cache?
- I forgot my login credentials to Shelfit.com
- General access information to WebAssign.