If you don't remember your username and password, you can get it from your shelf on shelfit.com. Click on the External Ebooks link, then the book icon that you are attempting to access. The instructions should display with your username and password. If you changed the password, please follow these instructions to update your password. Forgot your username or password?. If you are still having trouble, please submit a support ticket on Shelfit.com.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Pearson "OCAS" sites?
- Why am I unable to access my Pearson eTexts on the App?
- Why am I seeing an incorrect Pearson eText and Study Area for my book?
- Why can't I download my ebook on the Pearson eText App?
- Which Pearson eText App Should I use?
- Pearson eText for iPad: Requirements and Get Started
- I am running into various issues with the Pearson eText for iPad App.
- Pearson eText 2.0: Video Not Playing or Showing Error Message
- I need help with registration or access codes for Pearson Higher Education digital products.
- MyLabsPlus, MyLab & Mastering for Learning Management Systems: "You may already have an account using this email address" Message During Registration