If you are receiving a pop up blocked error when trying to view your ebook you must first enable pop ups for the publishers website. To do this in google chrome go to content settings under privacy, then scroll to the settings for pop ups and click on "Manage Exceptions", then enter the URL exceptions exactly as they are between the quotation marks. "[*.]pearsonsuccessnet.com" and "[*]school.pearson.com" and save.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Pearson "OCAS" sites?
- Why am I unable to access my Pearson eTexts on the App?
- Why am I seeing an incorrect Pearson eText and Study Area for my book?
- Why can't I download my ebook on the Pearson eText App?
- Which Pearson eText App Should I use?
- Pearson eText for iPad: Requirements and Get Started
- I am running into various issues with the Pearson eText for iPad App.
- Pearson eText 2.0: Video Not Playing or Showing Error Message
- I need help with registration or access codes for Pearson Higher Education digital products.
- MyLabsPlus, MyLab & Mastering for Learning Management Systems: "You may already have an account using this email address" Message During Registration