What is SuccessNet?
Pearson SuccessNet is the leading K–12, online teaching and learning environment in the United States. It's the one site where everyone—teachers, students, parents, and administrators—can access the resources for Pearson programs.
Pearson SuccessNet is where we bring it all together:
- For teachers, Pearson SuccessNet focuses on your need for assessment, reporting, and intervention.
- For administrators, Pearson SuccessNet meets your district curriculum and administrative need to understand both the "big picture" and individual student and teacher performance.
Improving student performance is your number one goal. We provide the tools you need for assessment, reporting, instruction, and planning all in one place, to support your use of Pearson Scott Foresman and Pearson Prentice Hall textbooks.
- Test items covering standard-aligned textbook content
- Test authoring
- Basic essay scoring
- Individual student reports
- Classroom AYP reports
- Online resources:
- parent reports with links to prescribed content
- teacher editions
- lesson planner
- Online and scanner-based testing capability
Pearson SuccessNet includes test items covering standards-aligned textbook content, test authoring, online and scanner-based testing capability, and basic essay scoring. Individual student reports are included, as well as classroom AYP reports and online parent reports, with links to prescribed content for additional help.
Many programs on Pearson SuccessNet contain:
- Teacher/Student eTexts for digital alternative to print textbooks
- Lessons and lesson plans
- Interactive, multimedia activities and resources for students
- SuccessTracker for assessment and progress tracking