Mastering: Wrong or Missing eText and/or Study Area
Why am I seeing an incorrect eText and Study Area for my book?
You have a book-specific access code that is for the wrong Mastering book.
- A code for Hibbeler, Dynamics, gives access to Dynamics, but not to Hibbeler, Statics.
- A code that applies to a different edition of the textbook.
It's not possible to change access codes from one book to another. See Refund Requests. You can then purchase access to the correct resource.
Purchase Access Online
- If you purchased a new book and the wrong access code was bundled with it, please contact us.
- If you bought this access online, you will need to cancel your current access and buy the proper access code.
- To buy access for the proper study area and eText, select Students from the Registration area of your Mastering sign-in site.
Note: If you have already done work in your course, please make sure to re-register with the same username and password so that you will still have access to your previous work.
Note: All MasteringPlus registration and enrollment is handled centrally. Please consult your course administrator.