The My Courses page listing all of your Connect courses.
The top navigation links are always available throughout Connect.
- My account
(A) – provides access to your McGraw-Hill account details
(B) – opens the Connect online help documentation
- Sign out
(C) – logs you out of Connect
Each course listed will display a thumbnail of your textbook cover, course name, instructor name and textbook details (D).
Access your section assignments by clicking the section name link (E).
The Section Home page is the main information area for your course.
- Messages from your instructor
- Current assignments
- Instructor information your instructor has provided
- Course section information
- Access to your instructor’s recorded lectures
- Bookmarks your instructor has provided
- Feeds your instructor has subscribed to receive
- Students can access LearnSmart if available with the textbook
Additionally along the top of the section home you can access the course library and reports.
The library contains a wealth of online resources related to your course.
Use these resources to enhance your comprehension of the subject material:
- Self-Quiz and Study
- Course files
- LearnSmart study modules
- Media related to your course
- Your instructor’s recorded lectures
- Speech preparation tools
Explore the available resources to learn more about each. Some features may not be available for your textbook and/or may require an additional subscription to be accessed.
From under the Performance
tab, click Reports
to access your performance reports.
- Access assignment details for each attempt by clicking a link in the Score
- Filter assignments by assignment type
- Print the report Note: Scores / feedback will only be available after an assignment is submitted and based on the instructor's assignment policies.