Yes, if you have multiple students you'll need to have separate accounts for each student. This is to prevent access restrictions when using ebooks. If you are only purchasing print books, then you do not need to create multiple accounts.
Articles in this section
- Colegio San Ignacio de Loyola - Store Delay (csi.shelfit.com)
- Can I get the ISBN for my books?
- What are the acceptable forms of payment?
- I have multiple students, do I need to create separate accounts for each one?
- How do I change the school that my account is associated with?
- How long do refunds take to process?
- What is the digital license fee or "DIM fee" and why do I have to pay it when I already bought the book?
- The school says I need a book, but it is not on the website.
- I don’t see a book listed for my course that I am enrolled in?
- Can I select all the books I need and log off and pay for them later?