Log into your school's bookstore ( abc.shelfit.com) using the email address that associated with the rented print textbook order.
In order to return your book rental, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "My Account".
2. Click "View Order" next to the order that has the rented print item.
3. In the field next to your print items, place a "0" for all of your non-rental items and the appropriate quantity for the rented items.
4. Click the green "Create Return" button and then wait a few seconds while the screen updates and refreshes, please click refresh if this does not occur automatically.The screen should now display an RMA number with a link to shipping instructions. Clicking on this link will open an additional web browser tab.
5. Click on the shipping instructions link and an additional web browser tab should open. From this page, you may print your return label or view the return warehouse address.
6. Place the book and packing slip inside a box (any box is fine, as long as it keeps the book safe), and affix the label to the outside of the box.
7. Take the package to a UPS store to be shipped back to us by the due date. We do not recommend using a UPS drop box, as UPS can occasionally go weeks without checking these.
Note: You agree that you are responsible for remembering the rental return date and returning the rental to us within the time frame specified. To avoid additional charges, your return shipments must be scanned and actively en route within the UPS package tracking system by the rental return date.
For all rentals: The return due date is one week after the last day of school. Rental begins when the order is placed.