Log into your school's bookstore. Click on "Go to the Store". Select "Store" from the left menu panel to be directed to your rental store on eTechCampus.
In order to return your book rental, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your My Account.
2. Select "Manage My Rentals/Returns".
3. Select "Return My Rental for Free".
4. Choose the book(s) you are returning, then select the "Print Label and Complete Return" button.
5. Print out this page, place the book and packing slip inside a box (any box is fine, as long as it keeps the book safe), and affix the label to the outside of the box.
6. Take the package to a UPS store to be shipped back to us by the due date. We do not recommend using a UPS drop box, as UPS can occasionally go weeks without checking these.
Note: You agree that you are responsible for remembering the rental return date and returning the rental to us within the time frame specified. To avoid additional charges, your return shipments must be scanned and actively en route within the UPS package tracking system by the rental return date.
For all rentals: The return due date is one week after the last day of school. Rental begins when the order is placed.